- Day-to-day management of client accounts;
- Developing and implementing communication and consultation programmes for PPS’s clients;
- Drafting press office materials including press releases, feature pieces and white papers;
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and under budget;
- Supporting new business development, including attendance at networking events and pulling together pitch materials and proposals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent writing skills that can translate to a number of different corporate styles and target audiences;
- An interest in or enthusiasm for the UK property industry;
- 2-3 years relevant experience;
- Experience of delivering successful public relations campaigns;
- A good understanding of Local Authorities and the local political landscape, particularly in relation to planning and development;
- Experience of events management;
- Ability to work on multiple projects to challenging deadlines;
- Familiarity with digital channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- 2:1 degree or better.
Successful candidates can expect:
- A fun and friendly office environment in Manchester;
- A great working environment, including relaxed dress code on Fridays and free staff drinks;
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after one year’s service;
- One month’s paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
Apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: If the position is filled before the closing date we will not take any more applications.
- Job code:
- Location: Manchester
- Start date: Mar 2016
- Expires: 18 Apr 2016
- Salary: To be discussed