Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management of client accounts;
- Developing and implementing communication and consultation programmes for PPS’s clients in the South East;
- Drafting press office materials including press releases and feature pieces;
- Attending meetings with clients;
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure they deliver quality work on time and under budget;
- Supporting new business development, including attendance at networking events, opportunity spotting and pulling together pitch materials and proposals.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent writing skills that can translate to a number of different corporate styles and target audiences;
- An interest in or enthusiasm for the UK property industry;
- A good understanding of Local Authorities and the local political landscape; particularly in relation to planning and development;
- Experience of events management;
- A flair for new business;
- A keen enthusiasm to succeed;
- Ability to work on multiple projects to challenging deadlines;
- Familiarity with digital channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- 2:1 degree or better.
Successful candidates can expect:
- A fun and friendly office environment in the City of London;
- A great working environment, including relaxed dress code on Fridays and free staff drinks;
- Office socials, such as go-karting, group dinners and pub quizzes;
- 23 days’ annual leave, rising to 25 days after one year’s service;
- New business introduction bonus scheme;
- One month’s paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
Apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The position will be closed if we appoint someone before the closing date.
Due to the large volume of interest we may not get around to responding to all applicants unless you are successful.
- Job code:
- Location: London
- Start date: Sep 2016
- Expires: 14 Oct 2016