- Together with the VP, Investor Relations, act as the primary daily liaison for the significant number of financial analysts following the Company, answering their requests for information and input into their valuation models
- Gather sell side analyst consensus and comment on relevant market developments to the VP, Investor Relations
- Together with the VP, Investor Relations, interact with Investors of the Company, over the phone and in person on road shows and at conferences
- Together with the VP, Investor Relations, conceptualise and implement a strategy to position the Company appropriately with all financial stakeholders
- Together with the VP, Investor Relations, plan and execute deal and non-deal road shows as well as investor meetings to establish and maintain contact with present and potential shareholders
- Assist in the research and analysis of industry trends and the Company’s peers and regularly report results and findings to senior management
- Monitor industry news, analyst reports, media coverage and public perception and compile regular reports on tone, topic and issues
- With the VP, Investor Relations, manage and coordinate the Company’s annual, interim and quarterly results announcement processes including drafting and publication of annual report, corporate presentation and press releases
- Manage and coordinate corporate events including the AGM, Investor Days, analyst briefings and other events for the investment community
- Work closely with the Company’s various leaders on the Executive Committee and develop and maintain the Company’s information library. Monitor and ensure information accuracy in the public domain
- Work closely with the Company’s IR advisor and develop, implement, evaluate and advise the Company’s communications strategy and policies, positioning and issue and crisis management practices
- Develop and maintain the Company’s online IR strategy and website. Research and propose a strategy of appropriate use of social media and other technological developments
- Mature interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict
- Team spirit and collaborative working approach
- Strong interpersonal skills to support the development of strong relations with investors and analysts and other opinion-formers
- Self-driven, motivated individual with the ability to operate independently and under pressure
- Innovative, problem-solving personal style capable of developing solutions to the varied challenges faced
- Awareness of cultural and business etiquette differences in the regions in which the Company operates
- Sensitivity to communicate difficult messages to the investment community in a constructive manner
- Ability to manage simultaneous work streams
- Self-starter, able to rapidly assimilate new concepts and apply that knowledge to concrete business situations
- Financial analytical skills and comprehensive familiarity with all commonly used software packages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adopts the Company Way of Working (Think ahead, be bold and perseverant, roll up your sleeves and bring the best of the Company worldwide)
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in a relevant field (finance, engineering) - MBA being an advantage
- Minimum five years of experience in investor relations in publicly listed companies and/or financial research/analysis role within an equity research or institutional investment firm
- Hands-on expertise and skills in managing and delivering quarterly earnings materials - results announcements, press releases, presentations
- Excellent English-language communication skills. Strong competency in other languages also preferred particularly French and/or German
- Qualified accountant and/or CFA charter holder preferable
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For the company, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of the Company worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
To apply please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter.
- Job code:
- Location: NA
- Start date: Aug 2017
- Expires: 01 Sep 2017
- Salary: €80k-€100k